Tue, Sep 05|
1st Cohort Co-Host Event: Connect & Collaborate Mini Workshop to Create a Collaborative Content
We get together and create collaborative content that event attendees, cohost by our 1st cohort of partnership development BootCamp attendees.
Time & Location
Sep 05, 7:30 PM PDT – Sep 06, 9:30 PM PDT
About the Event
About the Event
Sep 5th, 7:30 PM – 9:30 PM JST
Openfor.co Introduces a new Workshop series that we get together to create Collaborative Content! 📣 📌
Content topic: "How are you utilizing partnerships? Your stories on collabs, opinions, ideas, and many more"
How it works? 🤔
Apply to the event, > Join the think thank workshop to contribute with your opinions credited by you or your business > Get featured in our upcoming blog post by giving a backlink to you > Get also featured and tagged on our LinkedIn post.
Isn't it interesting? - Give it a try! 🤩
Join us for a dynamic collaborative content creation session where event attendees and the cohosts of our inaugural Partnership Development BootCamp's 1st cohort come together to craft engaging content. Unveil the power of collaboration, as we delve into the heart of our LinkedIn campaign strategy designed to harness the strength of community support. Explore the backstage of this campaign's journey, where a focus on collaboration and strategic outreach initiated a remarkable momentum.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS:
- Openfor.co(https://www.openfor.co/): Openfor.co is a global partnership development platform that provides a boot camp, a partner program builder tool, a launch pad, and an incentivization program that funds your partnership development activities for enabling ROI from collaborations!
- Founder Institute (https://fi.co): The Founder Institute is the world’s most proven network to turn ideas into fundable startups, and startups into global businesses. Since 2009, our structured accelerator programs have helped over 6,500 entrepreneurs raise over $1.75BN in funding. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 95 countries, our mission is to empower communities of talented and motivated people to build impactful technology companies worldwide.
- KOHO: Making home finding easy in Korea for foreigners and help them after they move-in through concierge services.
- Kachibin: We, Kachibin, provide an e-learning platform where children can learn and present in a diversity and inclusive style.
- Virtual Motorsport Lab Inc. : Virtual Motorsport Lab is establishing a technology and talent platform for the automotive industry, using eSport racing on a self-driving simulator which help engineers enjoy learning automotive software technology.
- CALENDAR Inc.: CALENDAR is an online fitness that allows you to get into the habit of exercising everyday with one touch in 3 minutes.
- Innovare Co., Ltd.: We make Eco-friendly biodiesel fuel to realize decarbonization in International shipping sector.
- Tenatch: Tenatch is developing Peeritize, a peer connector platform, to help people feel more connected to people with similar interests in their city, by using our mapping platform to discover and network with their peers in their proximity🌱
- Banter English: Banter English helps global companies increase their employees’ English communication skills with industry-specific, goal-based training.
- Credit Optima: Credit Optima provides a build-your-own plan credit scoring solution designed to create a consolidated identity verification processes for compliance and security needs to businesses.
- Subzero coldchain: Subzero Coldchain is building a Real Time IoT sensor based platform that helps farmers, fishermen, 3rd party logistics and food wholesalers to improve track and monitor quality of products in a single dashboard.
- BothSides: BothSides is currently providing cutting edge foreign language online program to global participants and we will create a World Peace and Global Collaboration community.
- mirrorX: We are building a VR app that requires only a phone and a TV, no VR headsets, no controllers, no VR sickness.
- FLOAT: We will liberalize the delivery of luggage.
- Pitch Interactive: Pitch Interactive, the Patreon for Live Sports, a groundbreaking company that is set to revolutionize the sports and esports industry. We enable teams to monetize the excitement of the game by having fans to pitch in for the best play.
About Partnership Development Program:
Openfor.co Partnership Development Bootcamp is a transformative experience where you'll gain a deep understanding of how strategic partnerships can propel your traction to soaring heights! This isn't just any Bootcamp; it's a powerful four-stage Discover, Build, Launch, and Grow. Each phase is strategically crafted to provide you with the skills, insights, and tools required to achieve traction through strategic collaborations.
- Module 1, Discover: Discovery phase of yourself, your customers, and your potential partners.
- Module 2, Build: Brainstorming collaboration ideas, systemizing partnerships by building partner programs, and visualizing for better conversion
- Module 3, Launch: Learning launch planning framework, content planning, expanding your partner database, and learning the collaborative way of outreach.
- Module 4, Grow: Your program is all ready! It's time to Launch, Release content, Announce, Reach out and Expand...
When our attendees successfully complete the program, in addition to the benefits they receive, we also include our incentivization program that essentially pays you to grow through partnerships.
MODERATORS AND COHORT COLLABORATORS :
- Erdinc Ekinci, Co-Founder, and CEO of Openfor.co, Co-Director of Founder Institute Japan, Co-Director of Founder Institute Korea
- Yu Li Shein, Co-Founder, and CEO of Openfor.co, Co-Director of Founder Institute Japan, Co-Director of Founder Institute Korea, CEO of Silicon Valley Branch of Global Innovation Consulting Inc.
- Dogukan Atar, CEO & Co-founder at KOHO
- Naoko Fujihira, Co-Founder & CEO at Kachibin
- Hiroki Yamashita, Founder & CEO at Virtual Motorsport Lab Inc.
- Takamichi Masuoka, CEO & Habit Designer at CALENDAR Inc.
- Koryu Kawatani, Representative Director & CEO at Innovare Co., Ltd.
- Choong Wai(David) Fu, Co-Founder at Tenatch
- Devin Overman, Co-founder & CEO at Banter English
- Coleen Vina, CEO at Credit Optima
- Einstein Rojas, Chief Marketing Officer at Credit Optima
- Sanketh Siddaraju, Founder & CEO - Subzero coldchain
- Yuichi Suzuki, CEO at Bothsides
- Takeshi Kawasaki, Founder & CEO at mirrorX
- Hideyuki Ito, Founder at FLOAT
- Charles Chang, Strategy at Pitch Interactive
What Will You Get?
- Discovering your collaborative competencies
- Defining target audience
- Coming up with collab ideas
- Designing an ask and offer
- Learning how to reach and strike collabs
- Making a small bite-sized collab with Openfor.co
- Global network connections with like minded people
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in entrepreneurship
- Anyone who want to build and ideate their own collaborative competencies
- Anyone who would like to engage with global community leaders and mentors
- Anyone that wants to leverage their partnership and collaboration potential for their business or to boost their career
- Anyone who wants to understand how to connect and collaborate with their existing network
What is the Agenda?
- Openfor.co introduction
- Learn how to grow your startup with collaborations
- Partnership & Collaboration Mini Workshop
Connect & Collaborate Workshop