Thu, Feb 02|
Connect & Collaborate: Pitch Event [Japan Edition] Hybrid Event
Pitch your collab and find your strategic partners and collaborators in Japan and beyond through online and offline!
Time & Location
Feb 02, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM GMT+9
Minato City, 1-chōme-17-1 Toranomon, Minato City, Tokyo 105-0001, Japan
About the Event
Are you a startup founder or aspiring entrepreneur seeking opportunities to gain traction, increase sales, attract investors, and secure international partnerships? If so, then you won't want to miss the "Pitch Your Collab" event! We're targeting a different market every time! And this time we are hosting it, in the land of rising sun, Japan! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to break into new markets, find potential partners, expand your reach and grow your startup! To pitch your collab idea, be sure to pre-submit it for securing your spot on the stage. There are limited seats available for pitching, so submit your pitch as soon as possible.
To pre-submit, your pitch, visit the form link https://forms.gle/ozssrCPYUvVj2HnTA
Even if you don't feel ready or comfortable pitching your own idea, you are still welcome to attend and observe the pitches of others, gaining valuable insights and knowledge that you can apply to your own endeavors.
Organizer：Openfor.co X Founder Institute Japan X Venture Cafe
Venue： CIC (Venture Cafe) 1 Chome-17-1 Toranomon, Minato City, Tokyo 105-0001
- Erdinc Ekinci, Co-Founder, and CEO of Openfor.co, Co-Director of Founder Institute Japan
- Yu Li Shein, Co-Founder, and CEO of Openfor.co, Co-Director of Founder Institute Japan, CEO of Silicon Valley Branch of Global Innovation Consulting Inc.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who are interested in entrepreneurship, startups and partnerships
- Anyone who wants to ideate and evaluate the collab ideas to grow your business, network, and collaborate with others
- Anyone who wants to expand your business network through the partnership
- Anyone who wants to know how the Japanese business community collaborate
We will be selecting people from the applications to pitch, and only 10 slots are available. The total time allowed is 2 mins. (1 min about your company intro & 1 minute about your collab).
Pre-submit your pitch at https://forms.gle/ozssrCPYUvVj2HnTA
- To prepare your company intro, work on your one-sentence pitch at http://fi.co/madlibs
- To prepare for your collab pitch, join our connect & collaborate mini-workshops at Jan 11th or Jan 25th Event.
About the Ecosystem Organizations:
- Openfor.co (https://www.openfor.co): Openfor.co is a global B2B collaboration platform and marketplace with a growing network of 3000 companies from 20 different countries. We support people and organizations seeking growth, influence, and agility to build the next generation of products and services through building meaningful collaborations. We provide training, program development, collab marketplace and promotions for your business development and Go-To-Market goals.
- Founder Institute Japan (https://fi.co): The Founder Institute is the world’s most proven network to turn ideas into fundable startups, and startups into global businesses. Since 2009, our structured accelerator programs have helped over 6,000 entrepreneurs raise over $1.75BN in funding. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 95 countries, our mission is to empower communities of talented and motivated people to build impactful technology companies worldwide. We have launched the 2022 Virtual Accelerator Program in Japan. You can find more information and how to apply for Japan Chapter here (https://fi.co/japan)
- Venture Cafe (http://venturecafetokyo.org/): Our vision is to connect Tokyo (& Japan) along with our global network - based individuals, communities and organizations into one tightly woven successful innovation network.
- Introduction (10 mins)
- 10 Collab Pitches with Q&As (40 mins)
Connect & Collaborate