Thu, Dec 19|
Kawasaki-NEDO Innovation Center
GLOBAL OPEN COLLABORATION NIGHT in Japan
Connect & Pitch to Enterprises and investors in Japan on our networking events via "video calls". Japanese Ok! 日本語Ok!
Time & Location
Dec 19, 2019, 5:40 PM – 8:40 PM GMT+9
Kawasaki-NEDO Innovation Center, Japan, 〒212-8557 Kanagawa, Kawasaki, Saiwai-ku, Ōmiyachō, 川崎セントラルタワ 1310番 ミューザ川崎 5階
About the Event
OPEN FOR COLLABORATIONS night in Japan
Japanese Ok! 日本語Ok!
Japan ⤫ U.S ⤫ U.K ⤫ Germany ⤫ Italy ⤫ Estonia ⤫ Turkey ⤫ Israel ⤫ Tailand ⤫ Sinpagore
By OpenFor.co in partnership with Kanagawa-NEDO-Incubation-Center
Startups from all around the world get together with local and global enterprises and investors via video calls. This time in Japan, meet with 10 Startups from 10 countries! Japanese OK! 日本語OK!
We are excited to hold our first event in Japan in partnership with K-NIC. In this event, we proudly give chance to represent 10 startups themselves from different countries to collaborate with Japan. Please join us and get partnership opportunities!
▼Cap: 100 Attendees ▼Price: FREE
Date: 19 December 2019, 5.30 PM - 8.30 PM Venue: 〒212-8557 Kanagawa, Kawasaki, Saiwai Ward, Omiyacho, Japan
- 5.30 PM: Doors open
- 6.00 PM: Welcome note from K-NIC & Openfor.co's cofounder Yu Li Shein
- 6.05 PM: A quick keynote about why external partnerships are important for business growth and how to get action from the Co-founder & CEO of Openfor.co, Inc. Erdinc Ekinci
- 6.15 PM: Introductions to all joined startups in summary in Japanese by Yu Li Shein.
- 6:45 PM: Startup pitch calls + Q&A of 5 minutes each. (5 startups which are relevant to the audience)
- 7.30 PM: Networking in the Exhibition Area. We will present all joined startups in the exhibition area and give more information details and getting feedback from the attendees who interest in the relevant startups.
- 8.30 PM: Closing
Attendee startups from the following countries: United States, Unites Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Estonia, Russia, Turkey, Israel, India, Thailand, and Singapore from our network to present in this event. We will run this event concept in Japan regularly and will expand to other innovative countries soon.
1# We Walk (Country: Turkey / Category: Apps, Medical Device)
WeWALK is the world’s most revolutionary smart cane developed for the visually impaired people. WeWalk is creating the best smart cane for the blind and visually-impaired. Equipped with advanced sensors, speaker, & vibration, walking is easy and extremely safe with WeWALK smart cane. With the integration via your smartphone and We WALK app, calling an Uber directly from WeWALK smart cane is just one-button-click simple.
2# KASKO (Country: U.K / Category: FinTech, Insurance, SaaS)
Kasko is an insurance distribution network that allows you to quickly and easily integrate insurance products into a site, service, or app. KASKO makes insurers agile. Via our middleware insurers can launch and continuously optimize insurance services in a cost- and time-effective manner without having to reprioritize internal IT resources. Think big, start small, scale fast!
3# QueQ.Me (Country: Thailand / Category: Apps, Lifestyle, Search Engine)
QueQ is a revolutionary queuing system that allows users to virtually stand in line. The users can simply book their queue within 2 km away from outlet via the mobile application, then continuing to enjoy their current activities without being worried about missing the queue. The queue length will be updated via the app in real-time. Once coming close to the user’s queue, an alert is automatically sent, informing the user to get back to the shop/restaurants on time. Currently, QueQ has dominated in the chain restaurant industry with millions of users in its platform then targeting to next industries which are a hospital and health care in Thailand and Malaysia. For the next further step, this shall be data farming of user behaviors driving business expansion for the advertisement area.
4# Interesting Engineering (Country: U.S / San Francisco /Category: Media)
Interesting Engineering is a cutting edge, leading community designed for all lovers of engineering, technology, and science. Join us to keep up with the latest in new technological advances, ground-breaking scientific discoveries and the most Interesting Engineering projects in the entire world. As well as cool recent developments in these fields we also bring you some of the coolest and most interesting science, technology and engineering information from the past. Satisfy your thirst for knowledge, research a new project or find the latest tech gadgets, we have it all. Learn about amazing discoveries and inventions by the most celebrated tech, science and engineering geniuses of all time or step back in time to see the marvels of the past. A truly wonderful resource for all students, experts and enthusiasts with a passion for the developing world.
5# 6Nomads (Country: Russia, Category: Information Technology, Recruiting, Software)
Hire reliable full-remote engineers for your startup. Hire top engineers from all over the world. We match distributed teams with relevant remote individuals. It's a network of pre-vetted senior engineers who want to join your tech team remotely on a full-time basis.
6# BitOfProperty (Country : Estonia / Category : 3D Technology, Blockchain, Crowdfunding, Real Estate Investments)
Choose from professionally managed properties, diversify your money and start earning passive income from €50. BitOfProperty is a real estate investment platform, giving an opportunity for people to invest in rental properties with smaller amounts. We connect property owners/developers who wish their properties to be invested in with investors who want to invest in rental real estate. Our vision is to become a marketplace where people can exchange bits of properties on a global level. We want people to have an opportunity to build their real estate portfolio globally by allowing them to buy and sell bits of properties on the marketplace and provide owners/developers new avenue to sell their real estate.
7# D-Risk Technology Pte. Ltd. (Country: Singapore, Category: Risk Management, FinTech, SaaS)
Get risk assessment of any company listed on any exchange globally for Businesses, Financial Institutions, Intermediaries, Investors, and Issuers
8# Botanalytics(Country: USA, Industry: Conversational Analytics)
Botanalytics is a conversational analytics tool for bots, helping bot makers to improve human-to-bot communication.
9# X-Mode (Country: U.S / San Francisco / Category: Location data, Location Based Services, Mobile, Mobile Advertising)
X-Mode’s location data platform maps over 15% of the US population monthly. Our panel powers attribution and customer segment based solutions for over 25+ companies in ad-tech, fin-tech, market research, and real estate.
10# R-Brain (Country: U.S / San Francisco /Category: Data science, Artificial Intelligence)
R-Brain provides an integrated cloud/on-premises data science platform for developing models with popular open source languages. Powered by Jupyter, our IDE, console, notebook and markdown are all integrated into one environment with full language support for R and Python. At R-Brain platform, Data Scientists are able to turn their models to applications or publications and promote them to marketplace effortlessly. R-Brain empowers data scientists with quick setup, instant collaboration and version control at workspace level.
11# OaCP(Country: Italy / Category: Medical Tech, Genetic Tech)
OaCP reduces cancer’ genetic tests time from 3 days to 2 hours and the cost by 50% with its chemical reagents ______________
12# Hargol (Country: Israel/ Category: Food tech)
Hargol FoodTech grasshoppers are a superior protein alternative in every aspect Most widely eaten insect in the world Almost neutral taste & flavor.
▼ About this event
Join us for the exciting collaboration-presentations and pitches as some of the World’s most up-and-coming tech startups introduce their companies to Japan's ecosystem. Learn about the innovative and collaborative companies from 8 countries and how companies can collaborate with innovation hubs like Tokyo to scale up. Network and exchange connections between Japanese and foreigner business people, professionals and entrepreneurs!
Note: All presentations will be conducted in English. A short Japanese verbal summary will be provided at the end of each company’s introduction.
▼Openfor.co, Inc. and our concept
- Openfor.co(https://www.openfor.co) is a partnership platform between startups nd large enterprises.
- We provide an ecosystem to generate 1+1=3 partnerships.
- Collaboration calls are pre-defined challenges and collaboration opportunities of companies. Make companies easier to be visible and understandable for getting found by relevant partners and discover each company’s partnership potentials across the globe through our network.
- Startup Verticals: We decided to do the first event industry-agnostic. So we are inviting tech startups who potentially collaborate and inspire the in-person audience.
- Physical/in-person attendees: Leader local business and innovation enterprises who have a global influence on their respectful industries and global corporations who operate in Japan.
▼ Opportunities: Our function is bringing and introducing multidisciplinary innovation ecosystem players with each other, across the globe. With this event concept, we have the the opportunity to announce enterprises and investors in Japan. It’s an opportunity to get investment, key sales deals, strategic partnerships, and feedbacks.
▼About K-NIC (Kawasaki NEDO Incubation Center)
K-NIC(https://www.k-nic.jp) is a one-stop base for supporting entrepreneurs operated in cooperation with the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO), Kawasaki City, and Kawasaki City Industrial Promotion Foundation. We partner with Kawasaki NEDO Incubation Center to being their global connector and we decided to initiate it by holding an event. https://www.k-nic.jp/ KNIC's operator company Tsucrea have 9 incubation centers across Japan and we will do the event in Kawasaki city which is part of the Tokyo Metropolitan Area and populated with large industrial corporations. https://tsucrea.com/
NEDO (New Energy and Industrial Development Organization) is a Japanese government organization. https://www.nedo.go.jp/english/
- Titles: Professionals, managers, consultants, startups, entrepreneurs and CEOs
- Related about: New business development, corporate innovation, partnership development, marketing, and many more.
- From: Corporations, CVCs, VCs, Angels, Startups, Mid-Large enterprises.
▼Benefits of this event
- A better and more functional networking experience.
- Peer to peer, both international & domestic interactions between attendee companies
- Acquisitions, investment, joint ventures, strategic partnerships opportunities.
- Information exchange, getting feedbacks and insights between presented and attendee companies.
▼Apply for getting presented at this event
If you would like to get present in this event as a startup please mail
- Presenter companies from different countries so pitches going to be via video conference.
- Total 30 companies will be present in the exhibition area and 10 of them are will be featured on stage. We will present them with printed materials / printed collaboration calls.
- Feedbacks Cards will be provided for getting feedback from the audience.
Erdinç Ekinci Co-founder CEO of Openfor.co inc.
Yuli Shein Co-founder COO of Openfor.co inc.