Fri, Feb 10|
Studying and Living in Europe (Czech Republic)
You won’t want to miss this event if you want to study abroad at the top-ranked university with an affordable price!
Time & Location
Feb 10, 2023, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
About the Event
📌 Summary of events:
We usually hold this event privately to share knowledge regularly with our openfor.co/fellowship community. This is one of the benefits you can get as a fellowship community member. For this event, we decided to make this one accessible to the public in order to encourage participation and gain insights about our openfor.co/fellowship programs and events. Pls come and join if you are interested and want to exchange knowledge with founders, team members, and other community members.
📝 Title and Agenda
Studying and Living in Europe (Czech Republic) - Thae Thae
👩🎓Brief Introduction of the Speaker
Thae Thae, as in full name, Thae Thae Paing has been one of our marketing team members at Openfor.co for nearly a year. After that, she went to the Czech Republic to continue her studies. Now, she has been studying business administration, the one that she has always been keen on in Prague University of Economics and Business (VSE) happily and gratefully.
As she is always wanting to explore things outside of study, she tried and made it happen to have some part-time jobs in her free time in Prague. It hasn’t been easy for her to handle between study and work equally.
Back in Myanmar where is her home country, she studied business management in National Management Degree College (NMDC), on the other hand, she also had working experiences in the fields of marketing, human resources, customer service and business development in some decent companies.
In this event, she is going to share how her study life is in Prague, Czech Republic, and how she is fully and efficiently utilizing her past experiences in the new working environment.
📅 Date - February 10th, 2022 (Friday)
2:30 PM ~ 3:30 PM JST ( 12:00 PM ~ 1:00 PM MMT )
For Zoom Meeting Link, we’ll attach it in the mail after you’ve registered for the event.
- Current life update in Czech Republic
- Where to start and how to get there
- Feedbacks and suggestions for newcomers
- Q & A
📌How to Join this event:
(1) Register from the link.
(2) Please join with the camera open if your connection is stable.
(3) For Just in case of an unstable connection, please make sure to upload a photo that includes your face to your zoom profile picture.
(4) We would like to request you to enter the Zoom Meeting at 6:30 PM JST time, sharp or earlier since we will need to check the participants. We will start to open zoom at 6:20 PM JST.
(5) After joining the zoom, please update your zoom name with your full name.
⚠️Please refrain from joining without preparations and clicking the event going.
👏This event is basically free to all.