Fri, Feb 18|
Coffee Hours & Knowledge Exchange Session by La Min Ko Ko & Aye Nyein Chan Pyae
Coffee Hours & Knowledge Exchange Session (What to Prepare During University Time to Increase the Chance of Getting Hired) by La Min Ko Ko & Aye Nyein Chan Pyae
Time & Location
Feb 18, 2022, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
About the Event
📌 Summary of event:
This program aims to share knowledge regularly with our openfor.co/fellowship community. This is one of the benefits you can get as a fellowship community member. Pls come and join if you want to exchange knowledge with founders, team members, and other community members. We started to open to public members to some events and webinars.
📝 Title and Agenda
Lamin Ko Ko & Aye Nyein - As Software Developer, What to Prepare During University Time to Increase the Chance of Getting Hired
Brief Introduction about the Speakers
👨🏻💻La Min Ko Ko
La Min Ko Ko is an undergraduate student majoring in Electronics and Communication Engineering at Myanmar Institute of Information Technology. He is an open-minded and creative person who is working as an IT team member at Openfor.co.
👩💻Aye Nyein Chan Pyae (Co-Host)
Co-Host, Aye Nyein Chan Pyae is a final year IT student from Mandalay Technological University. She is also a volunteer AI teacher at Thate Pan Hub. She is working as an IT team member at Openfor.co.
🎯 Eligible to any members and Registration Needed
📅 Date : February 18th, 2022
🕑 Time : 6:30 PM ~ 7:30 PM JST ( 4:00 PM ~ 5:00 PM MMT )
For Zoom Meeting Link, we’ll mention it in the mail after you’ve registered for the event
Tips and Tricks for the followings
- Student Society
- Make CV
- Attend the workshop
- Participate in competition
- Make own project
- Intermediate/Proficient in Language
📌How to Join this event:
(1) Register from the following link.
(2) Please join with the camera open if your connection is stable.
(3) For Just in case of an unstable connection, please make sure to upload a photo that includes your face to your zoom profile picture
(4) We would like to request you to enter the Zoom Meeting at 6:30 PM JST time. sharp or earlier since we will need to check the participants. We will start to open zoom at 6:20 PM JST.
(5) After joining the zoom, please update your zoom name with your full name
- Hit the event going either Fb or Linkedin
- Stable WiFi or Internet Connection
- Possible to communicate in English
⚠️Please refrain from joining without preparations and clicking the event going
👏This workshop is basically free to all.