Tue, Dec 06|
Connect & Collaborate (Weekly Mini Workshop + Networking Event)
Learn how to leverage partnerships to grow your startup, network and collaborate with other founders!
Time & Location
Dec 06, 2022, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM PST
About the Event
Dec 6, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM PST
WebinarAbout the Event
Do you know that 1 in 3 revenues can come from partnership?
For startup founders, there are many things to consider when doing their businesses like how to achieve validations, gain faster traction, and how to penetrate into the market with limited resources.
One of the ways to be able to achieve all of those things is to utilize your partnership with other businesses. Utilizing collaborations with other businesses can achieve your initial revenue, alongside the opportunities to get more traction, proof of concept, funding, and many more.
But most people cannot utilize networking and cannot start collaborating. Once you have your networks developed, you will need to start thinking about the possibility to collaborate with them to build long-term relationships.
That’s why we launched the “Collaborator Academy” -boot camp- to learn how to leverage collaborations to grow your business or career. Based on the programs that you joined, you can also earn up to 20% revenue share for the referral from us immediately, and many more platform benefits as well.
This event will cover how to grow your startup with collaborations and provide a mini workshop to design a collab call with a killer ask & offer, and connect with startups, large enterprises and investors from all around the world!
Even though you cannot actively participate in the workshop, you can still join the networking by watching and learning how other people are making collaboration offers.So join us to connect and collaborate! ABOUT THE SESSION Organizer
- Openfor.co is a PARTNER program development platform and marketplace. We support people and organizations seeking growth, influence, and agility to build the next generation of products and services through building meaningful collaborations. We provide training, program development, collab marketplace as a platform for your business development and Go-To-Market goals.
- Erdinc Ekinci, Co-Director of Founder Institute Japan, Co-Founder, and CEO of Openfor.co
- Yu Li Shein, Co-Director of Founder Institute Japan, Co-Founder, and CEO of Openfor.co, CEO of Silicon Valley Branch of Global Innovation Consulting Inc.
- Discovering your collaborative competencies
- Defining target audience
- Coming up with collab ideas
- Designing an ask and offer
- Learning how to reach and strike collabs
- Making a small bite-sized collab with Openfor.co
- Global network connections with like minded people
- Anyone interested in entrepreneurship
- Anyone who want to build and ideate their own collaborative competencies
- Anyone who would like to engage with global community leaders and mentors
- Anyone that wants to leverage their partnership and collaboration potential for their business or to boost their career
- Anyone who wants to understand how to connect and collaborate with their existing network
- Openfor.co introduction
- Learn how to grow your startup with collaborations
- Partnership & Collaboration Mini Workshop
Connect & Collaborate Workshop
Free workshop starts at 6:00PM-9:00PM PST$0.00
Full Workshop starts one & a half hour before the event!$100.00