Wed, Nov 09|
Connect & Collaborate Workshop + Speed Networking
Do you know that 1 in 3 of revenues can come from partnership? Are you still not sure how to utilize your collaboration’s potential and how to engage into a global network?
Time & Location
Nov 09, 2022, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM GMT+9
About the Event
For entrepreneurs or job careers, networking skill is so important. There are so many ways to network. Whether you want to start your entrepreneur journey and create a unicorn or you want to improve your reach to the best multinational/international companies to boost your career you have to develop your networking skills. But most of the people cannot utilize the networking effect and end up close to none global network.
In the global market, networking is one of the most common skills that will be used all the time. By generating a network to a global connection, you are one step closer to achieving your goal. Once you have your networks developed, you will need to start thinking about the possibility to collaborate with them to build long term relationships.
We are planning to launch a Collaboration Academy to learn how to leverage collaborations to grow your business. Based on the programs that you joined, you can also earn up to 20% revenue share for the referral from us immediately too. After you join our program, we will give you free access to plenty of public events that will help you discover more of your ideas in the future.
ABOUT THE SESSION
- Openfor.co is a global B2B collaboration platform and marketplace. We support people and organizations seeking growth, influence, and agility to build the next generation of products and services through building meaningful collaborations. We provide training, program development, and inventory platform for your business development and Go To market efforts also.
- Erdinc Ekinci, Co-Director of Founder Institute Japan, Co-Founder, and CEO of Openfor.co
- Yu Li Shein, Co-Director of Founder Institute Japan, Co-Founder, and CEO of Openfor.co, CEO of Silicon Valley Branch of Global Innovation Consulting Inc.
What Will You Get?
- Discovering your collaborative competencies
- Defining target audience
- Coming up with collab ideas
- Designing an ask and offer
- Learning how to reach and strike collabs
- making a small bite-sized collab with Openfor.co
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in entrepreneurship
- Anyone who want to build a career network
- Anyone who would like to engage with global community leaders and mentors
- Anyone that wants to create global connections
- Anyone who interested in working in a top companies
What is the Agenda?
- Openfor.co intro
- How to leverage the partnership for business growth
- Partnership & Collaboration Workshop
- Speed Networking