Thu, Dec 15|
Venture Cafe @CIC Tokyo
How To Leverage Partnerships To Grow Your Startup With FI, DEEL, OPENFOR.CO
Time & Location
Dec 15, 2022, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+9
Venture Cafe @CIC Tokyo, 1-chōme-17-1 Toranomon, Minato City, Tokyo 105-6415, Japan
About the Event
Do you know that 1 in 3 revenues can come from partnerships? For startup founders, there are many things to consider when doing their businesses like how to achieve validations, gain faster traction, and how to penetrate the market with limited resources. One of the ways is partnering with other businesses. By utilizing collaborations startups can achieve initial revenue, alongside the opportunities to get more traction, proof of concept, funding, and many more. But most founders simply don't utilize the full potential for collabs and turn them into long-term partnerships We will also have a networking session with the Founder Institute Japan's Local Leaders and mentors after the panel discussion.
**This is a hybrid physical and live, interactive online event, so be sure to RSVP free in the follwoing link to secure your ticket to join the live webinar or phyiscal event**
Openfor.co / Founder Institute Japan / DeelVenue
Venture Cafe @CIC Tokyo
1 Chome-17-1 Toranomon, Minato City, Tokyo 105-0001Speakers
- Fuminori Gunji, Global Strategic Partnership - Japan/APAC at Deel, Startup Mentor at Founder Institute Japan
- Erdinc Ekinci, Co-Founder, and CEO of Openfor.co, Co-Director of Founder Institute Japan
- Yu Li Shein, Co-Founder, and CEO of Openfor.co, Co-Director of Founder Institute Japan, CEO of Silicon Valley Branch of Global Innovation Consulting Inc.
- Founder Institute Japan (https://fi.co): Founder Institute is Silicon Valley-based the world's largest pre-seed accelerator program has launched the 2022 Virtual Accelerator Program in Japan. You can find more information and how to apply for Japan Chapter here (https://fi.co/japan)
- Openfor.co (https://www.openfor.co): Openfor.co is a global B2B collaboration platform and marketplace. We support people and organizations seeking growth, influence, and agility to build the next generation of products and services through building meaningful collaborations. We provide training, program development, collab marketplace as a platform for your business development and Go-To-Market goals.
- Deel (https://www.deel.com) : Deel is a global payroll solution that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere. Using a tech-enabled self-serve process, you can now hire independent contractors or full-time employees in over 150 countries, compliantly and in minutes. Today, Deel serves over 10,000 customers from SMBs to publicly traded companies.
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a startup
- Founders Anyone who wants to learn how to leverage the partnership for product market fit, funding, growth, etc.
- Anyone who wants to understand how to connect and collaborate with your existing network
- Introduction about Speakers & Organizations
- Why do you need Partnerships?
- Partnerships Myths and Do and Don'ts
- Best Practices of Partnership Program
- Case Studies
- How you can ideate/create a Collaboration Call
- How Deel utilizes partnerships for business growth
- Question and Answer