Thu, Mar 30|
Navigating the Journey of a Manufacturing Startup @Venture Cafe
Learn about the local Japan manufacturing startup ecosystem
Time & Location
Mar 30, 2023, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM GMT+9
About the Event
Manufacturing is a critical industry in Japan, and with the rise of technology, we're seeing an increasing number of startups in this space. In this hybrid interactive event, we will dive into the valuable insights on navigating the manufacturing startup landscape in Japan, from securing funding to scaling your business. We will also explore the challenges and opportunities of the manufacturing industry, and discuss the critical role of manufacturing startups in shaping the future. After we finish with the session, we will also have a networking session with all the participants and speakers to broaden our connection in this ecosystem.
**This is a hybrid physical and live, interactive online event. You can join either online or physically. For physically joining members, please show this event registration confirmation at the entrance of the venue** To join physically, please register at: https://thursdaygathering-20230330.peatix.com/
Organizer： Founder Institute Japan / Openfor.co / Venture Cafe Tokyo Venue
Venture Cafe @CIC Tokyo
CIC Tokyo Hills Business Tower 15F, １丁目-１７-1 虎ノ門, 港区 港区, 東京都 105-0001
- Jared Campion, Founder & CEO @Dream Drive
- Alexander De Vore, CEO @3D Printing
- Daniel Maggs, CEO and Co-founder @Bisu
- Taku Furukawa, Founder & Organizer @Tokyo Fabhub
- Yuji Tanabe, Founder and CTO at Aeterlink
- Erdinc Ekinci, Co-Founder, and CEO of Openfor.co, Co-Director of Founder Institute Japan.
- Yu Li Shein, Co-Founder, and CEO of Openfor.co, Co-Director of Founder Institute Japan, CEO of Silicon Valley Branch of Global Innovation Consulting Inc.
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs interested in starting a manufacturing business in Japan
- Current startup founders in the manufacturing industry in Japan who want to scale their business or learn more about securing funding
- Investors and venture capitalists who are interested in investing in the manufacturing industry
- Professionals in the manufacturing industry in Japan who want to explore the startup landscape and learn about the opportunities and challenges facing the industry
- Anyone interested in learning more about the startup ecosystem in Japan and networking with like-minded individuals.
About the host organization :
- Founder Institute Japan (https://fi.co): The Founder Institute is the world’s most proven network to turn ideas into fundable startups, and startups into global businesses. Since 2009, our structured accelerator programs have helped over 6,000 entrepreneurs raise over $1.75BN in funding. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 95 countries, our mission is to empower communities of talented and motivated people to build impactful technology companies worldwide. Application for the 2023 cohort is now open. You can find more information and how to apply for Japan Chapter here (https://fi.co/japan)
- Openfor.co (https://www.openfor.co/): Openfor.co is a global B2B collaboration platform and marketplace with a growing network of 3000 companies from 20 different countries. We support people and organizations seeking growth, influence, and agility to build the next generation of products and services through building meaningful collaborations. We provide training, program development, collab marketplace and promotions for your business development and Go-To-Market goals.
- Venture Cafe (http://venturecafetokyo.org/): Our vision is to connect Tokyo (& Japan) along with our global network - based individuals, communities and organizations into one tightly woven successful innovation network.
- Speakers Introduction
- Panel Discussion
- Q&A From the audiences